- Look, said She, The Khali, an angel!
- Yes, said He, The Shiva, the last of his kind.
- Look, said She, the portrets of the ones saved by the angel.
- Yes, said He, The Budha, i saw them too. They were hungsmans all. What are you, She, The one day Khali?
- I am Venice, mesire.
- What is Venice, She?
- The Lost Mask.
- Lost Where?
- In Heavens.
- What is Heavens?
- An Eternal Place.
- A place of what? said He.
- A place of Virtue.
- And now what?
- And now, we open the Inferno.
- What are you there, Venice?
- The Sin.
- The Sin of what?
- The Sin of the Look.
He, the Budha, smiled. She, The Khali, was a virtuos dancer. She, The Khali, smiled. Venice was Eternal also. But there were tears in her smile.
- Why are you crying, She? asked He, The Devil.
- Cause you not gonna see it, He.
- The last door. The open one. The one all hungsmans saw.
- What is behind that door? said He, The Budha.
- Me, said She, The Devil. And a star. A battlestar called Galactica.
- Why? said He.
- To no repeat my mistakes. And let all of you to repeat yours.
The Angel was tasty.
Minciunile sunt una dintre tehnicile cele mai uzitate de control psihologic şi social. Tipuri de minciuni: * Autoînşelarea – negarea adevă...
* Am fost cunoscuţi sub multe nume de-a lungul veacurilor, deşi puţini au înţeles adevărul existenţei noastre. * Căutăm cunoaştere şi înţe...